Technology and Learning at East Noble
All learners in the East Noble community will be able to create, navigate, and grow their own personal learning networks in safe, effective and ethical ways.
District Technology Plan
The corporation established two goals in their 2010-2013 technology plan.
Goal 1: Students and staff will find, apply, synthesize and evaluate knowledge (information) using powerful current technologies thereby increasing their technology competencies.
Goal 2: Students and staff will have daily easy access to current, affordable and effective learning technologies.
You can read the entire Technology Plan online.
A district-wide technology committee meets regularly with the technology director and serves as a steering committee for technology planning and implementation. Technology Committee:
- Kay Reinoehl: Director of Technology and Chairperson
- Joanna Cook and Matt Rickey: East Noble High School
- Samantha Jarrett: East Noble Middle School
- Diane Lewis: Avilla Elementary
- Rebecca Moore and Teresa Tackett: North Side Elementary School
- Tyler Martin: Rome City Elementary and Middle School
- Mark Schutte and Julie Becker: South Side Elementary School
- Jim Nixon, Principal, South Side Elemenetary School
- Lance Yoder: Wayne Center Elementary School
- Ann Linson, Assistant Superintendent, Central Office
- Craig Ream, Business Manager, Central Office
- Rick Williams, Network Manager, East Noble School Corporation
The dedicated Technology Department staff provides ongoing support for the staff and students to encourage, implement, and maintain technologies that meet East Noble's vision for learning.
Director: Kay Reinoehl, Central Office
Network Manager: Rick Williams, ENHS
Assistant Network Manager/Lead Technician: Josh Walters, ENHS
Lead Technician: JD Emmert
Data Manager: Jenny Newton, ENHS
Lead Technician: Lillian Hess,
Technician: Nancy Shippy
ICE Students 2012-13,
Eric Reeves, Nathan Manns, Eric Butler